Office Admin/Data Entry Clerk
Employer: Loraas Disposal
Number of positions: 1
Type of positions: Full Time - Permanent
Education required: Grade 12
Experience required: 1-2 years
Wage/Salary: $15-$17 *depending on experience
Loraas Disposal is 100% Saskatchewan locally owned and operated for nearly 40 years and is the leading hauler of waste and recyclable materials for the city of Regina and surrounding communities.
We have 1 position available for a full time permanent position. You need to have Grade 12 and 1-2 years of experience in an office environment. The wage is starting at $15-$17 depending on experience.
- Blue Cross Benefits Plan
- Pension Plan with increasing employer contributions based on years of service.
- Family/team atmosphere where staff are valued and appreciated.
- Excellent well maintained equipment and facilities.
- Opportunities for advancement and personal growth in a growing and fast paced work environment.
Description of Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage incoming service calls, direct drivers and resolve service issues.
- Receive incoming calls and dispatch requests for material pickup or container delivery while ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Balance various items including daily pickups, fuel usage and labour.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential delivery and pickup problems.
- Staffing of drivers to provide the highest quality of service.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be attentive to detail.
- Understand the importance of safety.
- Able to understand and navigate mapping in Regina and surrounding areas.
Security and Safety:
- Basic security clearance
- Keyboarding - 41-60 Words per Minute
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- File documents
- Large workload
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Fast paced environment
Basic Equipment and Computer Applications:
- Accounting software
- Database software
- MS Word
- MS Excel
How To Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax it to 306-721-2543